December 1st at 6:30
General: $12 / person
Children (under 12): $8 / person
At the door:
General: $15 / person
Children (under 12): $10 / person
**For those participating in the 2017 production of the Nutcracker, there is a costume fee and a production fee that is due by October 7th.
KAC and CSDS affiliated participants are required to pay both the production fee and the costume fee. If you are paying online, please complete the payment option with dancer’s name below.
For Emily Hildebrand’s Adult Dance Rehearsal Schedule, please click here.
ALL STUDENTS MUST BE PRE-REGISTERED FOR
THE CLASS(ES) THEY ARE TAKING, AND HAVE
TURNED IN THEIR WAIVERS TO THE MAIN OFFICE
OR THEY WILL NOT BE PERMITTED IN CLASS.
This is not only for the safety of our students, but it also ensures that we have an accurate count to keep the classes running.
We are looking forward to the new season ahead!
When Registering your child for classes online, please include the child’s name and age in the “Notes to Seller Section”.
To receive the Multi-Class MEMBER Discount, please call our office.
Girls – convertible ballet tights, any color leotard and matching skirt, hair must be secured off face and neck, pink ballet slippers, pointe shoes or demi pointes all sewn, character shoes and character skirt. Hair supplies, including; hair nets, hair pins, hair elastics, hair spray and/or gel.
Boys – boy’s footless tights, white under convertible tights or white socks, any color form fitting T-shirt, dance belt, white ballet slippers, character shoes, hair must be off the face.
The following is needed by all students:
- Dance bag
- Large towel
- Thera band
- Warm up clothes (sweat pants and/or legs warmers)
- Hair necessities
- Neosporin and band-aids
- Nail clippers/scissors
- Nail file
- Needle and strong thread
- Healthy lunch and a fresh fruit snack
- On Thursdays the instructor will take the students to the Farmers Market on the Village Green. Please bring money for lunch or purchases at the market.
- One afternoon a week the instructor plans to take the students to the Clinton Pool after lunch (weather pending). On the day prior notices will be sent home for parents/ guardians. On these particular day the students are to be picked up at the Clinton Pool. This helps break up the monotony of spending weeks in a the studio while building camaraderie between students.
- If it is a warm or sunny day, please pack appropriate sun protection (ex. sunscreen, hat, umbrella, etc)
Guest lecturers include:
- Emma Henderson, Hair
- Taiward Wider, Music
- Sarah Karaman, Nutrition
- Michelle Christeler, Tai Chi
- Emily Hildebrand, General Instruction